Red Cactus Pulled Pork Nachos
You won’t want any other type of nacho once you taste our Red Cactus crowd-pleasing, loaded pulled pork nachos recipe with the most amazing melt-in-your-mouth, juicy shredded pork. So tender, so good, and covered with all the best toppings!
Our Red Cactus pulled pork nachos are made with pork that has been simmered with BBQ sauce, Red Cactus Seasoning, and Red Cactus Jalapenos (if desired), then shredded over tortilla chips and topped with a homemade quacamole and/or sliced avocado, Red Cactus Salsa, red onions, lettuce, Red Cactus White Cheese Sauce or Queso, black olives, tomatoes, sour cream, and more, making them perfection. These loaded pulled pork nachos make for one great appetizer, lunch or dinner.
Course: Dinner, Lunch, Appetizer, Snack
Keyword: pulled pork nachos, nachos, loaded nachos
Total Time: 25 minutes
What you’ll need:
- 1-1/2 pounds pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons Red Cactus Seasoning
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 jar Red Cactus Jalapeños
- Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Black olives
- Freshly chopped Cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Red Cactus Salsa
- Shredded cheese
- Red Cactus Cheese Dip or Red Cactus Queso
- Sour Cream
- Any other toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or use cast iron skillet. In a large bowl, combine pulled pork, Red Cactus Seasoning and barbecue sauce.
- Spread an even layer of chips onto the baking sheet, then top with 1/3 of the cheese (shredded and/or melted), peppers, and pulled pork. Top with more chips and another 1/3 of cheese, peppers, and pork. Finish with one last layer of chips and the remaining cheese, peppers, and pork.
- Bake until cheese is melty and chips have crisped slightly, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mash avocado together with lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Or, simply slice avocado for topping.
- When nachos are done baking, top with red onion, your homemade guacamole or sliced avocado, sour cream, tomato, black olives, Red Cactus jalapenos, lettuce, Red Cactus Salsa and whatever other toppings you prefer. Serve immediately.
At Red Cactus-USA, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with options that are healthy alternatives to what is currently on the market. Our products are some of the only gluten-free options for dips and our salsas are made with garden vegetables and are low sodium which reduce symptoms of acid reflux.
The Red Cactus-USA salsa operation is based in Hannibal, Missouri, but you can find our products in grocery stores around the country. Owner and founder, Steven, started the business in the name of encouraging others to serve and give back to help one another. If you or someone you know is interested in having Steven speak to your group, church or at a conference, he can be reached at 217-653-8147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Red Cactus-USA and our mission, be sure to check out our About Us page and keep up to date with the latest and greatest on our Facebook page.
Enter your zip code below to find a store near you that carries Red Cactus! Or order online!